31 Ağustos 2007 Cuma

Iron Maiden - The Prisoner

Iron Maiden - The Prisoner

Albüm Adı : The Number Of The Beast

I'm on the run, I'll kill to eat,
I'm starving now, feeling dead on my feet,
Going all the way, I'm nature's beast,
Do what I want, I'll do as I please;

Run, fight, to breathe it's tough,
Now you see me, now you don't,
Break the walls, I'm coming out;

[Nakarat]
Not a prisoner, I'm a free man,
And my blood is my own now;
Don't care where the past was,
I know where I'm going (OUT!)

If you kill me, it's self defence,
If I kill you then I call it vengeance;
Spit in your eye, I will defy,
You'll be afraid when I call out your name.

[Nakarat]

I'm not a number, I'm a free man,
Live my life where I want to,
You'd better scratch me from your black book,
'Cos I'll run rings round you.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder