1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Kelly Clarkson - Some Kind of Miracle

Prayed for an angel
To come in the night
And shine some sweet light on me
Found only strangers
Then you came to me
Just when I�d given up, you gave me love
My world was tumbling down
You turned it around baby

[chorus]
You, you�re some kind of miracle
You are, you�re a miracle to me

Sweet revelation
That look in your eyes
Your touch in the night
I find the sweetest salvation
In your arms baby
Warm as the morning sun, your tender love
Came and just lifted me up
Look what you�ve done baby

[chorus]

You brought joy to my heart
I found love in your arms
See what you�ve done to me
You set my soul so free
You came and you gave me the love that I need

You, you�re some kind of miracle
You are, you�re a miracle, a miracle to me
Baby you are, a miracle to me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder