1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Kelly Rowland - Haven’t Told You

Looking in my eyes
What do you see
Only me
Got nothing to hide
See can you find
What's on my mind
This happens so fast not a part of my plan
So I'm leaving my heart in your hand

[Chorus]
Haven't told you just how much I love you
Only if I'm dreaming I show my feelings
Haven't told you just how much I love you
Time for the revealing
And I will give you something too
A love from me to you
Oh yeah oh

Looking in my eyes
You know me so well
Can't you tell that I
Way in too deep
I'm going down
So catch me now
It happens so fast not a part of my plan
Now I'm leaving my heart in your hand

[Chorus]

I feel you every day
I breathe you every single moment from the start
I see you cause I live
I feel you oh
Your moving soul
No letting go
You smile at me
My heart is yours to keep

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder