2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Live - Indie Hair

I had a job washin' dishes in a sink
It made me rich, but in a different kind of way
I could cut my hair, but it costs too much
So I'll buy my own clippers, darlin', and d.i.y. this bush!

Her last temptation was to grab that beggin' bowl
Her belly was empty, but her mind was full
Can you see it?
Would you go?
I could cut your hair, but it costs too much
So I'll but my own clippers, darlin', and d.i.y. this bush!

Is it your body?
Do you really want to do this?
Of course
Alright

Would you go with me anywhere? hummm...
I can't sing, I can't bring this peace without you here...

They say he left his home with only five strands...
Are you okay? you've got your head in my hands...
Would you go with me?
Could you sing a song?
I've bought my own clippers, darlinIt won't be long

We're going to india to sit with angels
We're going to india to sit with devils
We're going to india to sit with angels
We're going to india to sit with devils

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder