2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Live - Sweet Releace

I hope (I hope) she lights that candle I hope (I hope) she shows me everything and all that light can bring Like a mad temple crowd Her skin (her skin), it begs my worship I crush her, she goes down We melt up from the ground? Up to better times, sweet release, take me now, take me now, yeah Up to better times, sweet release, take me now, take me now You're a cloud, just a blemish on the sun Doubt (doubt), get right behind me And there's better times to come Our love, this cloak and dagger This silent will to brighten everything And find the road that leads? Up to better times, sweet release, take me now, take me now Become the dove, just fly away? oh Up to better times, sweet release, take me now, take me now, yeah, Oh, and if we die tonight, take our leave from this plastic place Come on baby up to your better times Up to better times, sweet release, take me now, take me now Your sweet release, take me now, take me now, oh Oohh oooh Oh.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder