2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Mandy Moore - Candy

Im so addicted to the loving that youre feeding to me (ohhh)
Cant do without it, this feelings got me weak in the knees (ohh baby)
Bodys in withdrawal every time you take it away (ohhh)
Cant you hear me callin?
Begging you to come out and play? (awww yeah)

Chorus:
So baby come to me
Baby, show me wh you are (yeah yeah yeah)
Sweet to me
Like sugar to my heart (oooh baby)
Im craving (Im cravin) for you, Im missing you like
Candy (missin you like candy)

Sweet sweet loving got me going to the extreme,
Wont go without it this vibe has gotta hold on me
Satisfying baby let me show what Im made of
No doubt about it, got me feeling crazy cant get enough.
(baby baby baby baby wont you)

Chorus x2

Spoken:
You know who you are,
Your love is as sweet as candy
Ill be forever yours
Love always, mandy

Boy Im cravin
Missing you like candy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder