2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Mariah Carey - Honey

Oh, oh honey, got me hooked on you
I like that, mmm
Oh, oh

Oh, honey you can have me when you want me
You just simply ask me to be there
And you're the only one who makes me come running
Cause what you got is far beyond compare

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby, I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another taste of your honey

[chorus]
It's like honey when it washes over me
You know, sugar never ever was so sweet
And I'm dying for you, cryin' for you, I adore you
One hit of your love addicted me
Now I'm strung out on you darlin', don't you see
Every night and day, I can hardly wait
For another taste of honey

Honey, I can't describe
How good it feels inside
[2x]

I can't be elusive with you, honey
Cause it's blatant that I'm feeling you
And it's too hard for me to leave abruptly
Cause you're the only thing I wanna do

And it's just like honey
When your love comes over me
Oh baby I've got a dependency
Always strung out for another
Taste of your honey

[chorus]

[Mace and Puffy 2x]
Harlem world, we won't stop
And Mariah, you're on fire
Harlem world, we won't stop
So Mariah, take us higher
Breakdown

Oh, every little thing you do
Oh, honey got me hooked on you

[chorus to fade]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder