4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Nick Carter - Help Me

Nick Carter - Help Me


I wish I could define
All the thoughts that cross my mind
They seem too big for me to choose
I don't know which ones to lose
And I've fallen down so far
I think I'll never feel life
About the love for me
Shining down here from your eyes

Nakarat:
Help me
Figure out the difference
Between right and wrong, weak and strong
Day and night where I belong
Help me
Make the right decision
Know which way to turn lessons to learn
And just what my purpose is here

It's like i got the signals crossed
With messages i can't decode
Half asleep never wide awake
I'm on complete overload

I got so much information here
And nothing I can really grasp
I should know the truth
But I'm too afraid so I have to ask

Nakarat

Wanna know you
More than anything
I need you
In my every dream
You're here for me
You love me
For who I am
No angel
Just an ordinary man

Help me figure out
Why I'm stuck in the middle
Trying to understand
Why I can't quite, it's such a riddle
Got my eyes crossed
Thinkin too hard
And I know I'm missing the mark

Can you help me sort out
All this information
I'm just rackin my brain
Payin attention
But I'm still lost
And at all costs
I gotta know (I GOTTA KNOW!! KNOW!!)

Nakarat

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder