2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Lil Kim - Not Tonight

Lil Kim - Not Tonight

Albüm Adı : Hardcore


I know a dude named Jimmy used to run up in me
Night time pissy drunk off the henny rimmy
I didn't mind it, when he fucked me from behind
It felt fine, 'specially when he used to grind it
He was a trick when I sucked his dick
Used to pass me bricks, credit cards and shit
Suck him to sleep,I took the keys to the jeep
Tell him "I'll be back," go fuck with some other cats
Flirtin', gettin' numbers, in the summer, hoe hop
Raw top in my mans drop
Then this homey Jimmy, he's screamin "Gimme,"
Lay me on my back, bustin' nuts all in me
After ten times we fucked, I think I bust twice
He was nice, kept my neck filled with ice
Put me in Chanels, kept me out nice
Cold suckin' his dick, rockin' tha mike
It was somethin' about this dude I couldn't stand
Somethin' that coulda made his ass a real man
Somethin' I wanted, but I never was pushy
the motherfucker never ate my pussy

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder