2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Live - Everytime I See Your Face

I was looking everywhere to find you By and by, my intentions were good God damn all these obstacles before me, yeah When I know I should If the nighttime turns into day before I say what I mean But I know I don't watch where I'm walking Every time I see your face, it's like Heaven opens up her gates And I fall behind, I just close my eyes, I just close my eyes Don't fret, I'm gonna cut through the darkness and set us free, yeah If the quicksand of love and deception Finds a way to come between you and me Take my tongue, take my lungs if you want, I'll even try not to breathe, yeah And if you wanna just lay with me darlin, let the mystery silently speak Every time I see your face, something overwhelms my heart with grace Every time I see your face And I fall behind, I just close my eyes I just close my eyes I know you're more than wonderful I know you are the one I know you are the one (I was looking everywhere to find you) Every time I see your face, it's like Heaven opens up her gates And I fall behind, I just close my eyes, I just close my eyes Every time I see your face, something overwhelms my heart with grace And I fall behind, I just close my eyes, I just close my eyes Every time Yeah, oh, oh, yeah Every time Every time I see your face

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder