5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Opeth - Deliverance

Opeth - Deliverance

Albüm Adı : Deliverance (2002)

Floating on mist
crept up the caverns of my brain
receving no warning
from nothing to a life code
walk with me, you'll never leave
wait to see your spirit free
tell me how your heart's in need
as i drown you in the sea
unwinding snares of distrust
your wrist in my face grip
look me in the eye, i'm clear
this is your time
face down beneath the waterline
gazing into the deep
from love to death
in a time span of seconds
oblivious to regret
pushed into belief
in liquid cellophane
gasping for air
mercy in my eyes
is the shade of the night
the piercing sounds you make
soaring higher, higher now
and once left in my wake
your memory is nothing but the scars on me
all over now
forgotten why i needed this
standing down
disappear into the obscure
resting days
waiting for new disease
biding time
looked inside insanity
it always burns within
the downward spiral never ends
when driven into sin
your salvation's found in a sinner's deed
the devil guides the day
tells me what to say
pours himself inside
and snuffs the final light

deliverance
thrown back at me

deliverance
laughing at me

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder