5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Opeth - Demon Of The Fall

Opeth - Demon Of The Fall

Albüm Adı : My Arms, Your Hearse (1998)


Silent dance with death.
Everything is lost.
Torn by the arrival of Autumn.
The blink of an eye, you know it's me.
You keep the dagger close at hand.

And you saw nothing.
False love turned to pure hate.
The wind cried a lamentation
before merging with the grey.

Demon of the fall.

Gasping for another breath.
She rose, screaming at closed doors.
Seductive faint mist forging
through the cracks in the wall.

I shant resist.
In tears for all of eternity.
She turned around and faced me for the first time.

Run away, run away.
Just one second, and I was left with nothing.
Her fragrance still pulsating through damp air.
That day came to an end.

And she had lost in me, her CREDENCE.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder